Household items are probably one of my favorite things to stock up on (and one of the most useful, too!). That’s why whenever Target puts out their $15/$50 household coupon, I’m always sure to take full advantage. My stockpile has definitely been lacking in this area as well! Ziploc has been printing catalinas for purchasing a certain amount of products and there are also a bunch of Ibotta offers for Glade products, making this deal even better!
The coupon can be found in this week’s Target ad or by texting HOUSE to 827438. Qualifying brands include:
- Oxi Clean
- Mr. Clean
- Soft Scrub
- Scrubbing Bubbles
A little bit of everything and lots of great brands! See how my deal went down below…
Buy 2 Tide Pods 45 count ($10.99 each) = $21.98
Buy 3 Glade jar candles – Spring Seasonal variety ($2.99 each) = $8.97
Buy 1 Glade wax melts warmer = $10.59
Buy 4 Ziploc 40 count sandwich bags ($2.29 each) = $9.16
Total before coupons: $50.70
- Use one $15.00 off Household Brands Purchase of $50.00 or More Target Coupon
- Use two $2.00/1 Tide Detergent, Tide Pods or Gain Flings from PG 02/28
- Use one $1.50/2 Glade Products from SS 02/07
- Use one $3.00/1 Glade Wax Melts Warmer from SS 02/07
- Use two $1.50/2 Ziploc Brand Bags
- Use 5% Glade Sprint Seasonal Scents Cartwheel
Final price: $23.75, receive $3.00 Catalina and submit for $5.00 in Ibotta credits
Total after coupons, catalina and rebates: $15.75 for over $50.00 worth of product!
I’m already planning on finding more ways to use this coupon while it lasts, and hopefully I achieve the same level of savings if not better!
Until the next $20 or Less!