Another week, another opportunity to stock up on a bunch of items for ridiculously low prices! This week, we have a little bit of everything including Purina Dog Chow for $.99, a sweet coupon stack on some Nivea body washes (again!), plus an amazing deal on some Pearls olives! Originally $3.49, they’re on sale for a whopping $1.50 this week at Target. Paired with a $1.00 Manufacturer Coupon, that makes them a mere $.50 each! WOW!
I originally wanted to take full advantage and buy more packs of these, but I ended up taking the last two off the shelves! So, I pursued a nice little Bounty paper towel deal instead. 🙂 Oh, and the $5.00 Zantac Duo coupon has reset, so I was sure to score a couple more for FREE! See how my entire deal played out below:
- Buy 4 Purina Dog Chow Natural Dog Food 4 lb ($4.99 each)= $19.96
- Buy 5 Nivea or Nivea Men Body Wash ($3.20 each sale price)= $18.85
- Buy 2 Zantac Duo Fusion ($8.49 each)= $16.98
- Buy 2 Pearls Olives To-Go 4 Packs ($1.50 each sale price)= $3.00
- Buy 2 Bounty Basic Single Rolls ($.99 each)= $1.98
Total before coupons: $60.77
- Use four $4.00/1 Purina Dog Chow Natural or Puppy Chow Natural Brand Dog Food 3.8 lb or larger
- Use one $5.00/$15.00 Nivea Personal Care Purchase- Target Coupon
- Use one $3.00/2 Nivea or Nivea Men Body Wash Products 16.9-25.4 oz (LIMIT ONE COUPON PER DAY)
- Use two $2.00/1 Zantac Duo Fusion- Target Coupon
- Use 30% off Zantac Duo Fusion 20 ct- Target Cartwheel Offer (-$3.90)
- Use two $5.00/1 Zantac Duo Fusion 20 ct (-$9.08) Coupon reset!
- Use two $1.00/1 Pearls Olives To-Go 4 pack or larger
- Use 5% off Bounty Basic Paper Towels- Target Cartwheel Offer (-$.10)
- Use two $.50/1 Bounty Basic or Charmin Basic Product from P&G 05/01
Total after coupons: $12.69
Grand total after all coupons and discounts: $12.69 for $64.74 worth of product, for a savings of 80%!
Yet another successful Target trip. Yes, I coupon here a lot, but I mean, can you blame me? Their deals are always SO awesome, and they’re by far one of the easiest stores to use coupons at, in my opinion. 🙂
Until the next $20 or Less!