$20 or Less returns! I know it’s been awhile since I last posted a deal, but life has just been so darn hectic now that we have two gooby girls to take care of instead of just one. But, I’m back in the coupon game and lookin’ to start sharing some super awesome deals with you guys again!
This week, I headed over to Walgreens to score some sweet savings on Garnier, Almay, Gillette, and Palmolive! There is a $10 Register Reward being offered for buying select Gillette items. Be sure to check out my Walgreens couponing guide if you’re unsure on how to use coupons there! See how it all went down below:
- Buy 1 Gillette Venus Swirl Razor = $6.49 (reg. $10.99)
- Buy 2 Gillette Olay Shave Gel ($3.49 each) = $6.98
- Use one $3.00/1 Venus Swirl or Venus Olay Razor
- Use two $.75/1 Venus Shave Gel 7 oz or larger
Total after coupons: $8.97, receive $10 Register Reward
- Buy 8 Garnier Fructis Hair Care ($3.00 each sale price) = $24.00
- Buy 4 Almay Makeup Remover Towelettes 25 count ($5.79 each) = $23.96
- Buy 1 Palmolive Dish Soap 10 oz = $.99 (filler item)
Total before coupons: $48.95
- Use four $3.00/2 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner, or Treatment from RedPlum 8/28
- Use two $5.00/2 Almay Items
- Use $2.00/2 Garnier Fructis Hair Care from Walgreens September Savings Book (will automatically deduct four times)
- Use $4.00/2 Almay Cosmetics (will automatically deduct two times)
- Use $10 Register Reward from Transaction 1
Total after coupons: $.15
Grand total: $9.12 for $72.74 worth of product, for a savings of 87%!!
Even though most of my deals are from Target, I’m always up for a good Walgreens deal! Especially if it means getting a bunch of stuff for nearly 90% off! WOO! Now that I’m back, I don’t plan on stopping again anytime soon. 🙂
Until the next $20 or Less!Post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure here.