Wouldn’t ya know it- the year is already halfway over and now Father’s Day is right around the corner! And if your hands are full with a little one at home (or two, or three, or more), then it’s easy for you to forget about certain things completely. Like, oh I don’t know, giving Ol’ Daddio a little something on his special day!
Luckily, there are plenty of crafts out there that are low-cost, require minimal materials, and don’t need a lot of time to complete (for all you last-minute Mommas out there) that you can make with the kiddos that are sure to bring a smile to Dad’s face! Here are a few of my favorites that I have seen for inspiration. Enjoy!
15 Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
1. Handprint “Daddy’s Grilling Partner” Card – Glued to My Crafts
2. Footprint “Fatherhood: You Nailed It!” Card – Love Create Celebrate
3. Rustic Twig Frame – HGTV
4. Star Wars Inspired Footprints – The Pinterested Parent
5. Father’s Day Tool Craft – Craftulate
6. Handprint “Hooked on Daddy” Card – Foxy’s Domestic Side
7. “Yoda Best Dad” Card – I Heart Arts N Crafts
8. Handprint Golfer Father’s Day Card – Crafty Morning
9. #1 Dad Trophy – The Pinterested Parent
10. DIY Father’s Day Treats – Creatively Christy
11. Fingerprint Golf Ball Card – Crafty Morning
12. “My Dad Rocks” Paperweight – Cobwebs, Cupcakes, and Crayons
13. Personalized Neck Tie – Kids Craft Room
14. Google Search Father’s Day Card – C.R.A.F.T.
15. Nuts and Bolts Frame – B-Inspired Mama!
Hadley and I aren’t quite sure what we’re going to go with yet, but I know Michael is sure to love it! What are some of your favorite Father’s Day crafts? 🙂
Post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure here.