Happy Friday the 13th! What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than with some fun DIY decor? Here are 20+ upcycled Halloween craft ideas that are fun, easy to make, and made from repurposed materials!
20+ Upcycled Halloween Crafts
1. Put those old pallets to good use with this fun Halloween road sign from Burton Avenue
2. With a pool noodle and a few other dollar store materials, you can make these witch legs from East Coast Mommy
3. These tissue box monsters from Giggles Galore are super cute!
4. Make a fun scarecrow from popsicle sticks with One Sharp Bunch
5. Empty glass bottles and spray paint make these candy corn vases from Brit + Co
6. Have any old spice or pill bottles? Transform them into witch’s potions with Magia Mia
7. All you need is some trash bags and a pair of scissors to make some spider webs with HGTV
8. The kiddos will love these glittery monster luminaries from A Grande Life
9. Or maybe these adorable win cork favors from Mollymoo
10. Take an old light fixture and turn it into this harvest moon decoration from Sadie Seasongoods
11. Cupcake liner wreath, anyone? Get the full tutorial from Momdot
12. Or how about this mason jar lid pumpkin from The Turquoise Home?
13. Start saving those toilet paper rolls for these rainbow bats from Hello, Wonderful
14. Growing baby at home? Check out these glittery pumpkin jars from The Best Ideas for Kids
15. Upcycle those milk and juice cartons into a spooky haunted house with Choose Cartons
16. Jugs also work to become some silly ghost lanterns from Eighteen25
17. More wine corks! These super cute wine cork pumpkins from My Gourmet Connection are a must!
18. This jute web and wine cork spider are the perfect simple decor! via yours truly (The Northwest Momma)
19. Spook up your home with these fun wine glass candle holders from Freebie Finding Mom
20. Save those boxes! These cardboard tombstones from eHow are simple and awesome!
21. Collect those K-cups and transform them into these spooky Halloween lights from The Kim Six Fix
22. Watch your luck with this paper plate black cat from Crafts by Amanda
Have a a neat Halloween craft idea? Leave it down below in the comments! 🙂
Happy crafting!Post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure here.